Definition: Hotelier Errors are classified as those cases wherein customer has received a valid booking voucher from Goibibo’s end, however, hotel is stating that they do not have a room available or check-in is being denied by the hotel.
GoTime Promise Details:
As a customer delight feature, Company has introduced the 'Go Time Promise'. Under the 'Go Time Promise' feature, Company will initiate Hotelier Error Resolution for any hotel booking within 1 hour ("GoTime") from the time Booking Issue is reported by the Customer. In case Company fails to meet the GoTime Promise timeline, it will credit customer’s ibibo account (in case of registered user) with promotional goCash plus amounting to INR 100 for every two hours of delay beyond the GoTime, subject to a maximum of goCash plus amounting to INR 5,00.
The starting point for GoTime Promise shall be the reporting time of Hotelier Error by Customer and the terminal point shall be successful resolution of the issue by Goibibo.
GoTime Promise: Eligibility and other terms:
· Applicable only for the Hotels booked within the territory of India.
· GoTime will be calculated from the reporting time of Hotelier Error by Customer till successful resolution of the issue by Goibibo.
· Company’s decision with regard to the calculation of GoTime and in case of delay, goCash plus, shall be final, binding and indisputable.
· Applicable only for same day check-in or a day prior to check-in.
· GoTime Promise shall not be applicable in the following cases:
o Hotelier Error reported after due check-out date and time;
o Booking made through Company’s Business Partners. (HDFC Smart Buy, Kotak Mobile App, Citi Premier Miles, Apps Daily, Samsung Galaxy Platform.)
· goCash plus payable in case of delay in meeting GoTime Promise by Company per request shall not exceed INR 500.
· Company reserves the right to discontinue GoTime Promise at any time without assigning any reasons whatsoever.