Welcome
Login
Start a new topic

Adding Tourist / Taxi Car Services in your portal .

Dear Sir 

I have booked my hotels Southern India with my family & relatives thru Goibibo . The flights were already booked. Now I was in search of good taxi services for this tour entirely . The Goibibo Should also include this important services on this portal.  The interested taxi person may register themselves on the site and after verification by the Goibibo team , their details may appear on the portal like hotels along with charges. It will not only benefit to portal , but also to taxi persons . The tourist will get such services at easiness with authenticity from the portal.  

I request you to kindly give a thought over it.

Thanks & regards

Manoj K Jain

3 people like this idea

I am interested to add cars to your business partner. At vizag .I have all types of luxury's car's .my details v.bhanu sagar contact number 9030636578

I am interested to add to my cars and taxi service all India , i m ready for your business partner. Gajendra Sharma contact number 7737759174

Hi , you may write to us at managament@goibibo.com regarding the same. Thanks

I have five new cars with commercial registration no and I want to attach my car with goibibo.Please reply asap. Regards Gurjit Singh 9914914248
I would like to rent my car in goibibo. Pls let me know .
I would like to rent my car in goibibo. Pls let me know .

I am interested to add cars to your business partner. At Delhi I have 20 cabs sedan and suv.

My Name: Sanjeet Kumar Singh // 9971416804..

Please call me... and explain the process..

1 person likes this
Dear sir I m from jaipur and I have one taxi permit Toyota Etios I want to do business with your company so how I join you.
dear sir i have one taxi Toyota innova i want to attach My car with goibibo ...please contact me .....Ram 8890627070
dear sir i have one taxi Toyota innova i want to attach My car with goibibo ...please contact me .....Ram 8890627070
Dear I want attach my taxy with your company Thank you 9923665717
Sir my name. Ilaiah yadav I want my car attachment new swift Dzair vehicle Plese contact 9885632158 8247019130
Login to post a comment