Welcome
Login
Start a new topic

Not having Customer Executive for Query

Hi,

Goibibo provides very cheap bookings for flights and hotels but if a customer has query in pre-registration there is lacuna for contact with customer care executive. This facility is available with each companies, how Goibibo doesn't have same? Every time if i need to talk with some one call goes to answering machine with limited options.

Please do needful for pre-booking queries.

Regards,

Vivek Kansara

I want to know about hotel policy of mount himalayan resort which is ambiguous. I am unable to connect hotel and your cutomer executive. Give me any number so thay I can connect your executive to book my hotel ASAP.

Please advise if we could be of any assistance here. Thanks

how do i get in touch with go bibo customer service executive ? I am abroad and tried calling on the no provided on your website 91921302552 which is not a working no. What an inconvenience to customer. Why do you post tel no on website when customers are not able to contact. I had book the ticket 6 hours ago , the amount was deducted and the ticket is not issued. I received the message that ticket will be issued in 2 hours but still it says booking in progress. I have almost wasted 6 hours and still nervous about it.Here are my booking details GOFLIa83551525788685.

I need a compensation for the inconvenience caused 

I want to talk to some one for wrong Charging.

Login to post a comment