Welcome
Login
Start a new topic

HOW MUCH GO CASH I CAN USE IN ONE BOOKING?

IF I HAVE RS.2000/- PROMOTIONAL GO CASH THEN HOW MUCH GO CASH I CAN USE IN ONE FLIGHT BOOKING?

HOW MUCH TIME I CAN USE YOUR PROMOTIONAL RS.2000/- GO CASH OFFER?

AND WHAT IS THE VALIDITY OF PROMOTIONAL GO CASH?

15 people have this question

IF I HAVE RS.2000/- PROMOTIONAL GO CASH THEN HOW MUCH GO CASH I CAN USE IN ONE FLIGHT BOOKING?

HOW MUCH TIME I CAN USE YOUR PROMOTIONAL RS.2000/- GO CASH OFFER?

AND WHAT IS THE VALIDITY OF PROMOTIONAL GO CASH?

4 people like this

Please as per your website,  you have mentioned once you have booked the hotel and go cash offer is credit to your go Ibibio account after check out form the hotel.

My question is how would you know that I have checked out from the hotel and after how much after checkout the go cash offer is credit to my Ibibio account.

Instead of that you need to give the go cash money at the time of booking hotel itself, SO that we can make use of that go cash money in some other booking at the same time. Need not to wait for actual check in and check out.

Please reply to my query.

1 person likes this

IF I HAVE RS.2000/- PROMOTIONAL GO CASH THEN HOW MUCH GO CASH I CAN USE IN ONE train bookoing?

3 people like this
Can i pay using GoCash only?

1 person likes this

If i have 1260 RS go cash so how much go cash i can use  in one train booking

1 person likes this
मेरे वायलेट में 997 रूपये हैं लेकिन ट्रेन की टिकिट बुक नही हो रही है vitual priavate address किया होता है।प्लीज़ बताएं

Please refer to the link for Gocash usage guidelines: https://www.goibibo.com/gocash/  . Thanks 

Login to post a comment