Start a new topic

Reschedule flight tickets

Hi, I wanted to know the procedure for rescheduling the flight tickets. What if it is round trip and I want to reschedule only one side ticket? Please don't tell to visit 24*7 support, the helpline number only speaks about hotel booking. I have no idea where to go flight. I raised a concern also yesterday #820634 but there is no update on that. I don't understand how can there be nothing on the app to contact customer support.

27 people have this question

My PNR -FJG7NN from Bangalore to New York in Kuwait Airlines.

I want to reschedule the ticket to 9th Sept 2017, and your  24x7 lines are useless and even they are not able to execute the required information. They are not in a position to tell whether re-schedule is possible, what are the charges.  Because, I spoke to Kuwait Airlines office, M.G. Road, Bangalore, about 10 days back, i am told, since seats are available for 9th Sept from their side there are no charges, only charges of Goibibo is applicable.  If that is the case, I want to reschedule my flight ticket immediately. Where as when I checked up about a week back with your representatives they are telling Rs.7000/- will be charges for each ticket.  What is this confusion. When, the official from Kuwait Airlines confirmed no charges, why is the answer from your people is like this.  

I hope I get reply for my above query immediately.

1 person likes this
I want to reschedule my ticket with pnr no.F71LFV

1 person likes this
Mr Najim uddin uddi

1 person likes this

I want to reschedule my air ticket PNR KFBQMQ

1 person likes this

Want to reschedule PNR No. KFBQMQ

1 person likes this
Hum bhubneswar se Kolkata jayenge Toh iske liye passport Ka option kiyu dai raha hai

1 person likes this
Reschedule return ticket

1 person likes this

I want to reschedule my ticket booking. booking id  TUA9SS844. RUH-MUM-RUH . 

This is urgent

1 person likes this

I want to reschedule my ticket

Nice work

Sure, you may connect with us over email to management@goibibo.com.

How to reschedule the flight

I have sent several messages to Goibibo requesting rescheduling of my flight, but I am not getting the right response.

Login to post a comment