Welcome
Login
Start a new topic

name misspelled in ticket

name of a passenger was misspelled in ticket will it concern or will it make any problem ..

21 people have this question

is name change can be done?

1 person likes this
Can i change my middle name in my ticket??? by mistake one extra letter added in my name..

I was booked online ticket (through Goibibo) (PNR No. HK339) for my wife (Rashi Sharma) . but by-mistake her surname is wrong in ticket.so that i am requesting to you please correct name of my wife in ticket ,so that she can travel without any problem .

For your reference her ticket and passport is attached please correct her name according to the passport ( Rashi Sharma).and reissue her ticket .

I was booked online ticket (through Goibibo) (PNR No. FBNBM) for my FRIEND (RAKESH KUMAER CHAUDHRY) . but by-mistake her surname is wrong in ticket.so that i am requesting to you please correct name of my FRIEND in ticket ,so that she can travel without any problem .

For your reference her ticket and passport is attached please correct her name according to the passport ( RAKESH KUMAER CHAUDHARY).and reissue her ticket .

I was booked online ticket (through Goibibo) (PNR No. FBNBM) for my FRIEND (RAKESH KUMAER CHAUDHRY) . but by-mistake her surname is wrong in ticket.so that i am requesting to you please correct name of my FRIEND in ticket ,so that she can travel without any problem .

For your reference her ticket and passport is attached please correct her name according to the passport ( RAKESH KUMAER CHAUDHARY).and reissue her ticket .

Login to post a comment