Start a new topic

Please suggest some places nearby Delhi...

Hi all, every weekend i plan to explore something Good Nearby Delhi. last week I visited Amritsar that was really awesome in this monsoon. can you people suggest something more which is not so far from Delhi. by the way I am thinking about Dehradoon ;) ... Hows it .....?

1 Comment

Hey,If you are looking for Dehradun its one one the finest places in India.I can suggest you some awsome places surely you would like to visit in Dehradun like

Forest Research Institute

The Forest Research Institute is an institute of the Indian Council of Forestry Research and Education and is a premier institution in the field of forestry research in India. It is located at Dehradun in Uttarakhand, and is one of the oldest institutions of its kind. 

Robber's Cave 

Robber's Cave (locally known as Guchhupani) is a river cave formation located approximately 8 km from the centre of Dehradun City.

The cave is about 600 metres long, divided into two main parts. The cave has a highest fall of about 10 metres. In the central part there is a fort wall structure which is now broken.

It is a natural cave formation where rivers flows inside the cave. 

Login to post a comment