Welcome
Login
Start a new topic

Hotel Tie up Details?

Hello,
I need to know the procedure to tie up my Hotel With Goibibo .

With Regards
(VISHWAJEET SINGH)
Hotel The Royal Retreat
Opp :- Krishna Nagar (Near Jharkhand War Memorial)
Booti, Ranchi-835217 ,Phone No :- 0651-3010999, 3198999
Web: www.theroyalretreat.co.in, cr@theroyalretreat.co.in

5 people have this question

Procedure to tie up with Goibibo is not clear Halan, Kotagiri

i am a travel agent of mumbai and i want to tie up with goibibo.So can you tell me the procedure for the same??

Dear, Kindly mail the procedure and details to get registered/tie up my hotel with goibibo. Thank you ! Reagards, Vineet Jaiswal (Owner) M/s. Hotel Vineet - Barbil. A Comfortable & Luxury Stay. Near SBI, Main Road. At/po. Barbil. Dist. Keonjhar Odisha - India (758035) **
Hello I am a travel agent in jaipur please tell me how to take vendorship of your company goibibo Regards

I have 2 travel companies with name LEO HOLIDAYS and LEO HOLIDAY INN LLP in Ahmednagar, Maharashtra. From past 4 years I am making bookings on Goibibo site. I have done to much business for both of us from my area. Goibibo is best site in all world, every single booking made by me was 100% confirmed. I never faced any problem while booking any hotel or flight on our site. Goibibo has best vendor's and superb staff which handles all your work. I want to grow our both business in large, so kindly let me know what is the procedure to tie up with Goibibo ??. You have joined many vendor's for booking, but I would like to tie up with you and integrate Goibibo with my website.When someone visit my website to make any kind booking and clicks on any option such as Hotels then the booking should be done through Goibibo. I can give you all required documents for this process. 

I have 1 aim and dream to deal only with Goibibo world's No.1 Travel Company. I hope I would get your positive revert against my proposal for tie up.

Thanks & Regards

Ajay Jagtap

CEO/FOUNDER

LEO HOLIDAYS

Office Address - 2nd Floor, Above Supekar Medical, Delhi gate, Ahmednagar, Maharashtra, Pin code - 414001

Mobile No - +919518364334 / +919011036537

We would like to  know the procedure to tie up my Hotel With Goibibo.  Request you to please send us your representative for the same

Login to post a comment