Welcome
Login
Start a new topic

Refund not received.

Despite SPICE JET has given you full refund to you on of my cancelled flight SG291 ,for Feb 3rd,2015 for PNR ACT93E,why are you not refunding the same to same to me to my credit card a/c through which I have paid you.
As on date its 6 months passed on my making payment to you.
Pl acknowledge .

K V HARIHARAPUTRAN.

Hello Goibibo,

I have booked 5 tickets from indigo airlines for my family, on travelling day i got message that flight has been cancelled. so i asked them fro refund. so now i got  the following reply.

On Dec 10, 2016 3:16 PM, "IndiGo Customer Relations" <customer.relations@goindigo.in> wrote:

Dear Sir/Ma'am,

Thank you for writing to IndiGo.

With regards to your mail, we would like to confirm that under your IndiGo PNR/ booking reference UHZ9PH, full refund of INR 1698 has been refunded to the agency.

Further, we would like to request you to kindly get in touch with the concerned travel agency to claim refund.

Dear Sir/Ma'am,

Thank you for writing to IndiGo.

With regards to your mail, we would like to reconfirm that under your IndiGo PNR/ booking reference B57UVY, an amount of INR 2970 has been processed to the travel agency account.

Further, we would like to request you to kindly get in touch with the GOIBIBO team to claim refund.

As i booked flight from smartbuy from my credit card.

Here are the booking references:

N6EUHZ9PH

N6EB57UVY

They have also issued the refund for these two bookings too :

N6EKBYIUW

N6EL9MHPM

So please let me know when can i get the refund?

email id:prakash10kce@gmail.com

mobile no. : 09998779607

Regards,

Prakash

Hello sir where is my refund money please credit my refund money okay

You may write to us at management@goibibo.com. Thanks 

Hello SIR it's to long time it's all ready 1month I have not got my refund money l have booked my ticket 3 time's booking's got fails it total amount of 1647 peals gave it back soon

Please write to us at management@goibibo.com. Thanks 

I booked a bus ticket on 20 June 2018 at redbus.on cancellation I received a message FROM IBIBO group stating that,"Your refund request of Rs400 against proposal no:1011053719 received from IBIBO GROUP PRIVATE LIMITED has been processed on your card, and will reflect in your account within 10 working days". But even after a month I didn't receive any money.
Login to post a comment