Welcome
Login
Start a new topic

how to find if my passport details are correct

I booked my ticket with my below ID NO. Please let me know how do i reconfirm my passport details and if there is some mistake how do I correct it

4 people have this question

Dear Sir//Madam Greetings from Goibibo.com We deeply regret for the inconvenience but please share the registered contact number along with the e-mail ID or booking Id, so that we may check and revert you accordingly. Sincerely Goibibo Team
my contact no.- 09928000026 email id - jaipur1000@yahoo.com booking id - TUA4CSQDC rajeev khandelwal

i have also same question i booked ticket but that time i just update my passport but i want to update now my fiance's passport details. how i will update that and from where?

I also have same question as I have given passport details of one passenger now I want to add passport details of another passenger in already confirmed ticket..How can I update and from where? 

Hi,i have booked two international flights tickets.while booking it mentioned to add passport details later. Tickets are confirmed, but how do i add passport details. Please help.

1 person likes this

Please contact the customer support of that Airline of whose ticket u booked..They will add the passport details and send you the modified ticket....

Where I will Send Passport details? I had mentioned my Passport details. May i send you both passport details?Please reply

You may contact to the concerned airline customer care centre for the same...

Hi,i have booked two international flights tickets.while booking it mentioned to add passport details later. Tickets are confirmed, but how do i add passport details. Please help.

Login to post a comment