Welcome
Login
Start a new topic

Ticket Not Yet Received but Payment Deducted

Dear Goibibo
Greetings
I have booked my ticket to Chennai to Ahmedabad on 17 May 2015 journey. But there is no confirmation mail or E-Ticket received to my registered mail and Phone Number. Kindly send me the E-Ticket as Soon as Possible.

With Regards
Sakthivel Manoharan

17 people have this question

Unable to book tickets but payment has been deducted from my bank
Bookes tickets for mauritius. Payment deducted but no ticket

Hi, you may write to us at management@goibibo.com. Thanks

Dear goibibo team 

from last 6 hours it is showing booking in progress ,amount deducted

mailid mr.amitdave@gmail.com mob 9987077055

Kindly write to us at management@goibibo.com along with your concern. Thanks

Hi team,

I had booked a round trip flight. My payment got deducted but i havent got the ticket yet, and now it is not even showing anything under My Booking.

My mobile number is 9890224623

Dear sir my name is gedeon i have payed for ticket from kigali-mumbai on date of 17/05/2018 and return is 19/09/2018 But no email no comfirmation of the ticket no ticket come to my phone number so kindly arrange my ticket as the time is very close thanks Regards Gedeon niyitegeka
Dear Goibibo Greetings I have booked my ticket to aizawl to pune on 5 june 2018 for 6 june 2018 journey. But there is no confirmation mail or E-Ticket received to my mail Mimxralte11@gmail.com and Phone Number 9007112083. Kindly send me the E-Ticket as Soon as Possible. The booking was done with SBI account.
Dear Goibibo Greetings I have booked my ticket to aizawl to pune on 5 june 2018 for 6 june 2018 journey. But there is no confirmation mail or E-Ticket received to my mail Mimxralte11@gmail.com and Phone Number 9007112083. Kindly send me the E-Ticket as Soon as Possible. The booking was done with SBI account.

ticket not booked but money deducted and not refund

मैंने दिनाऺक २४/५/२०१८को दो टिकट बुक किया था जिसका युपीआई रिफ.न. ८१४४१६४७४०८० है और अभी तक कै॔सल टिकट का रिफंड नही मिला... क्यु???

Booked ticket VNS CCU,but not receivet ticket to take printout

Login to post a comment