Welcome
Login
Start a new topic

Ticket Not Yet Received but Payment Deducted

Dear Goibibo
Greetings
I have booked my ticket to Chennai to Ahmedabad on 17 May 2015 journey. But there is no confirmation mail or E-Ticket received to my registered mail and Phone Number. Kindly send me the E-Ticket as Soon as Possible.

With Regards
Sakthivel Manoharan

17 people have this question

Dear Manoharam Greetings from Goibibo.com We deeply regret for the inconvenience but please share the registered contact number or e-mail ID, so that we may check and revert you accordingly. Sincerely Goibibo Team

Dear GOIBIBO TEAM,

i have tried booking ticket from Delhi to Coimbatore for 23/11/2017. On entering the card details the amount for deducted from my account but i have not received any ticket and the message displaying on the goibibo website is your booking is under progress from last 2 hours. Pls help to resolve the issue as the amount got deducted and i havent received any ticket.

Harsh

Is it really going to be happened or just to make the people attractive towards you? Co's it didn't pay my amount for the train ticket I have booked. Kindly do the favour of us
Don't make the people run back to u
My ticket is cancelled

1 person likes this
Hum train ticket nhi Kat pa rhe hai
Today I book a ticket, amount is deducted,but no ticket received. How to get ticket or refund
Ticket Not Yet Received but Payment Deducted

Any assistance needed, you may always write to us on management@goibibo.com.

Regards

Friday 15/09/2017 i booked hotel in hyderabad payment is deducted but no booking status show me.. What should i do. Please return my money..

1 person likes this

sir monday 09/10/2017 i booked a tacket of train. payment deducted but no booking statues show transaction no 727520443752 

Booked the ticket for round trip from Hyd-Dubai (Booking ID - TUAKXXHB8). Yet to receive ticket.

Money also deducted and received email 2-3 times as below, but nothing post that ???????

Thank you for booking with goibibo.com We hope you had a flawless experience with us.

Please note that your booking is currently under process and you will receive a confirmation mail/ e-ticket within next 30 minutes. In case you do not receive your e-ticket within next 1 hour, please write to us at www.goibibo.com/support

Hai i booked round trip flight, payment deducted but ticket not received. if we check upcoming trips it shows like below.

Please help to solve the issue. i want this tickets get confirmed.

UPCOMING TRIPS 

31WedJan'18

Pune - CoimbatoreYour trip starts in 6 days

BOOKING IN PROGRESS

Booking Id:Booked on Thu, Jan 25, 2018

MANAGE BOOKINGQUICK HELP

29MonJan'18

Bangalore - PuneYour trip starts in 4 days

BOOKING IN PROGRESS

Booking Id:Booked on Thu, Jan 25, 2018

MANAGE BOOKINGQUICK HELP

29MonJan'18