Welcome
Login
Start a new topic

Email Id to write complain about Ticket related issue.

Could anyone please provide me a customer care email Id of Goibibo as I am unable to raise complain through my goibibo account. Thank you!

17 people have this question

I tried booking go air flight no.G8-380 ticket 4 hours. back but did not get ticket and PNR as of now.My money rs 3068 has got deducted. I tried to reach out customer care but did not get any response. I spoke to go air executive and they do not have any record of my money being deducted nor any confirmation. Out of compulsion as the flight ticket was rising i had to book the ticket again . Pleasee refund the whole amount of booking immediately. You can contact me on 9920497907. Support ticket also raised no. 21555507. Attaching herewith payment confirmation.
Hi One double bed room has been booked in hotel woodland in pathankot by mistake in the of Nagendra Shah instead of Nagendra Kumar against goibibo booking ID HTLHDU94S. Therefore, my name may kindly corrected as (Nagendra Kumar) and confirm me at the earliest. Thanks & Regards Nagendra Kumar 9818359957 Hotel ID No. 0032074974
On my request my name has been amended/modified as i had requested one day ago. Thanks for this and happy with the prompt and timely response given by your company. Thanks once again Nagendra Kumar
Id-GOBUSMOBf0bc62e1f4..pnr 129608013-478401..I HV booked bus ticket from Durg to Bhopal..I had booked single seat..but neither d bus is Volvo..conductor is in drunken condition ..and I was forced to travel on shared seat..still I m in bus..feel like cheated ..my first experience with goibio..is worst ..they know how to loot d customer..simply professional dacoits..with no contact no..whole n8 I have 2 travel..still in bus..no help...never believe on goibio..fraud

1 person likes this
I know my complaint will not be reflected..if u have guts contact me

Hi,

The purpose of writing this mail is to bring your attention that I am not happy with the service provided by you. I booked a bus ticket on 1st May 2018 from DELHI ISBT KASHMERE GATE to DEHRADUN ISBT for 10TH MAY (Uttar Pradesh State Road Transport Corporation(UPSRTC)) VOLVO (2+2) for 22:00 Hrs IST from the mobile application of Goibibo. The goibibo booking ID is GOBUSAND7c9d4cc763

The bus got cancelled but to my surprise I did not receive any communication for the cancellation of bus from your end. Resulting to which I had to book another bus at the very last moment which caused a lot of inconvenience. After checking for the refund amount in the Goibibo Mobile app, the status is being shown as "Amount Refunded". Also, I have received the email for refund confirmation but till date neither have I received any amount from your end nor it is getting reflected in my Bank Account.

I have been booking flight tickets from your App but booking a bus ticket was my first experience which has resulted in a very disappointing experience.

Kindly let me know till when can I receive the refund amount.

Thanks

Deepika Majumdar

1 person likes this

goibibo have cancelled my hotel bookingat darjeeling  which was fully paid  without my concent i will take legal action against goibibo booking no HTL3A9DRQ2 14th to 15th oct.2018 and HTL25VHY7Z 15to16 and HTL9DNX82W 18th to19th oct. 2018 and HTLHMRF3VH.

I AM A SENIER CITIZEN I BOOK A TICKET FROM HYDERABAD TO ONGOLE IN APS RTC,BUT GOLIBO NOT GIVE ANY CONCESSION,APSRTC GIVE THIS FACILITY,IN THE SAME INCIDENT "REDBUS" GIVE THIS FACILITY AND GIVE CONCESSION MONEY RETURN,BUT THESE GOLIBO PEOPLE NOT GIVE MONEY USELESS TALK ABOUT THIS,IF THEY ARE NOT GIVE CONCESSION FACILITY WHAT NEED TO BOOK TICKETS HERE? WASTE OF TIME AND MONEY.

Kindly arrange a call back on my number 8699330228

My refund was initiated on 6 June 2018 but I haven't received my money yet. I have also put queries through the app. but no one response me back. my booking id is CARPAF1MV1LLJG6. Kindly check and let me know.

Booking number- bus- PNR 73P26RFE

Dear Team,

Because of your system response i am not able to cancel my Ticket with in 10 Minute of booking (Gorakhpur  to Noida). i was tried the same 5-6 times on your APPs and also on your contact.

I am enclosing my booking reference and screen shot for your reference .

Please refund my complete amount . This was also happen in past due to your GOIBIBO System i was not able
to cancel my ticket in 10 Minute for Jammu- Delhi.

I was also tried to connect on your Mobile contact but IVR disconnected and with message to use the APPs.

Please refund my amount ASAP.

Rgds
Vishnu
9810916408/9560899244

My refund issue has not resolved yet. If u say that the it has resolved then plz tell me payment DEDUCTED on 24.04.18 PRCR/ECOM/890502 AMT 14081 OF OBC BANK SARABHA NAGAR LUDHIANA A/C 02052011015502 FOR WHICH BOOKING .DO U HAVE RECIVED ANY PAYMENT ON 24.04.18 FROM A/C 02052011015502.IF YES THEN RESOLVE MT REFUND ISSUES AND IN CASE U DO NOT RECIVED ANY PAYMENT THROUGH THIS ACCOUNT THEN PLZ REPLY ME SOON SO THAT I CONTACT WITH BANK AS WELL AS. MY TICKET IS CONFIRMED ON 24.04.18 BANK IOB A/C 112301000011656 Manjeet kaur cheema 9872417720

I am first time user and i choose my trip via goibibo but some medical emergency i have cancel my trip but goibibo not refund my amount PFB Booking number  GOFLDMOB921b68052050 i requested to you kindly process my amount  

COMPLAINT AGAINST AIR INDIA & GOIBIBO FOR RESCHEDULING THE FIGHT & NOT REFUNDING THE FULL AMOUNT    PNR-Y5F0Y

Dear Sir,

I had booked ticket from Bhopal to new Delhi Air India flight AI438 Economy  and date of journey was 22nd July 2018 at 10 PM.

I booked the ticket through GOIBIBO   [ agent of Air India ] and I have attached the ticket for your kind presusal. My PNR is   PNR-Y5F0Y  and amount paid was 4837 /- .

Today I suddenly received sms from Air India that The flight is now re scheduled to 23rd July morning at 8 AM .

As I booked the ticket for 22nd July for very urgent meeting early morning,  so this rescheduling by the Airlines has jeopardised my journey plan and meeting schedule .

Now I want to cancel my ticket but when I am trying to cancel it through GOIBIBO , its showing that only 1437/- would be refunded and  remaining amount will be deducted by the Indian airlines charges and GO IBIBO charges .

This is really very unfair,  as my full amount must be refunded by the airlines as they have not only delaying the flight but changed the departure date to 23rd July.

Request take immediate action against this injustice by Indian airlines and their agent GO IBIBO.

Thanks .

Devbrath Mukherjee, Bhopal

Cell : +91-9826218692 

pdf
Login to post a comment