Welcome
Login
Start a new topic

Email Id to write complain about Ticket related issue.

Could anyone please provide me a customer care email Id of Goibibo as I am unable to raise complain through my goibibo account. Thank you!

14 people have this question

Hi goibbo.. How to contact your customer support.
These people only know how to get cash grom us rest they dont have any services its all a cheat n fraud nothing else i can say.

2 people like this
CUSTOMER CARE NO ALL TIME BUSY PLEASE CALL ME YOUR SIDE MY MOB NO. 9932219903

Hi Goibibo Team,

I booked flight ticket with booking Id
GOFLD4b9711512627430 one and half hrs. back but did not get ticket and PNR as of now. I tried to reach out customer care but did not get any response. Please ensure to send me ticket ASAP or refund the whole amount of booking immediately.

I am reachable at 9654841169.

Regards,
Sanjoy

As chcked your booking has been confirmed and the e-tickets has been emailed. Thanks

Sir I booked my ticket on 20.12.17 PNR No OC31UD  from HDR to Delhi in the nasme of   Sher Singh Sangwan for 19.1.2018 at 05.50

and rescheduled it today PNR 19QR2N in the same name for 20.1.2018 at 8 AM ---  booking reference G8/19QR2N

Kindly send my both tickets on this my email drsangwan8@gmial.com

with regards 

Sir I booked my ticket on 20.12.17 PNR No OC31UD  from HDR to Delhi in the nasme of   Sher Singh Sangwan for 19.1.2018 at 05.50

and rescheduled it today PNR 19QR2N in the same name for 20.1.2018 at 8 AM ---  booking reference G8/19QR2N

Kindly send my both tickets on this my email

with regards 

Good evening Iam booking ticket from Seychelles to chennai travel date is 13 Jan 18.I got a booking conformation mail but not able to take print in your website some opps error as comeing. Please help me how to print my ticket. PNR is SVARTN

We request you to please share the details with us at management@goibio.com. Thanks

very very worst service

It is to intimate that I did transaction on4th feb2018 on your site. For the money of 27,333/- by CITIBANK credit card. But it was declined I didn't get any tickets from your side that was dispute transaction. Kindly this for your information from my side. thank you

Dear Sir

Subject - Goibibo Booking ID: HTL4NNBWAG,Hotel Booking ID:0029536719,regarding

Please refer to the captioned details against booking the Hotel “The Village Resort” at Mandvi for one day ie 24th Feb’2018 through GOIBIBO, I would like to lodge my complaint against GOIBIBO as I was being cheated by this company.

It is on 24th Feb’18 at approx 10.30 am, when as per my schedule arrived at the said hotel along with my family,I was informed by the hotel management that there is no agreement with GOIBIBO now and they don’t allow us to stay there.It was really insulting for me to get such harsh treatment. I immediately contact the GOIBIBO customer care and shared all the said incidents with them, they told me that some pending issue are with the hotel and asked me to book some other hotel at my end.It was really shocking for me get such type of treatment at the last moment.

I immediately cancelled my trip and returned back to Ahmedabad . This is the same company which I referred to everyone for their trip but now at this time I feel that I was wrong in understanding the motto of the company .This incident not only broken my trust over the company but I lost my time and money as well.

Hence with the little bit expectation I requested you to kindly justify the following points :

1. Why the company has booked the Hotel that have some pending issue with them ?

2. Why the company have not intimated me earlier for the same ?

3. Why the company has not make some alternate arrangement of my stay at their end ?

Even after this I got sms from GOIBIBI to share my stay experience at the said hotel.All this shows that the company has lost its integrity and common people faith.

Please justify your action immediately before I being proceed further to some other forum to get the justice.

Regard

Shafe Aziz

Senior Manager

Union Bank of India

Ahmedabad

Mob - 9649493389

Please reconfirm my booking for Indu sharma For 25/03 and 05/04/18 BLR TO N Delhi and back in view of latest Govt. Directives.

Kindly write to us at management@goibibo.com along with your concern. Thanks

Login to post a comment