Welcome
Login
Start a new topic

webchat service

You guys have the option for calls and emails but there are times where we cant make a cal to you an speak
rather why dont you guys start a web chat service
emails take a lot of time to be replied back
chat wil give quicker response
also an FTR for you guys

5 people like this idea

web chat is required. I donot book international tickets, as I hesitate to connect to IVR/Telephone service from abroad...

hlooo

Hi,

Thanks for the feedback, that seems to be an interesting idea. We'll share it with the concerned team for further reviews. Also, for the time being, we humbly request you to utilize the 24x7 customer support page ( phone / email ) to get in touch with us.

Thanks & Regards,

Go Care Team

is there any live chat facility or any no we can talk to goibibo

Hieee..... I had downloded ur app...n recd some go cash of 500....n invite my frnds tooo....n recd more 2500....Wanna ask about what to do wth these funds....or hw to redeem it? Plz suggest.....

Hello

I would like to speak to one of the customer representatives. I would like to reschedule my flight but I have to change my mobile number as am unable to receive OTP.

Please help me soon.

HI,

I would like to know about my recent booking no: PNR 3VVMFE , Ticket NO 1571260360900. Qatar Airlines.  As i heard that all flights has been cancel and upcoming flights will be cancel.

in this case can you provide me different airline ticket or refund my all money with any charge.

Regards,

Munish  

KINDLY SEND ME THE WEBCHAT LINK

Sorry, we didn't get your concern. Kindly share the exact issue over email with us at management@goibibo.com. Thanks VA

i want to cancel my upcoming tickets and book with another flight

I would like to know the policy for cancellation of "Non Refundable" tickets. 

I mean in this "Non Refundable" tickets type, in case we wants to make cancellation then we will lose the whole ticket amount OR will be given credit to our goibibo account to utilized for future bookings?

yesterday i have booked a ticket from ambalacantt to newdelhi against pnr number2347108927 i want to know whether it is booked or cancelled as i gave request to cancel it but now i donot want to cancel it

Hi 

hi your customer care no. is not active for past couple of days, could u pls tell any other contact nos pls

Login to post a comment