Start a new topic

Send Physical copy of Invoice - Charge extra if u want

Please provide an option for requesting physical copy of Invoice while booking. Most companies like mine insist on Physical/Original bill copy for Hotel Stay. You may charge a nominal fee for that if you want.

I have already stopped booking through GoiBibo.com though your service was good because you are not providing physical copy despite writing to you several times.

Hope you take this feedback/suggestion positively.

-DMB, Chennai

1 person likes this idea

Dear Sir Greetings from Goibibo.com! Please share the booking id so that we may check and revert. Thanks and regards Goibibo Team
Please send me Invoice , BOOKING ID: HTLA28AUN2

i want to book hotel and flight in goa but no code working 

expecting call back

Hi, could you plase resend my the Invoice of the booking ID of HTLH8MWZS8 and HTL8K8U94C .

We need the invoice title with "Cooler Master Technology Inc." with the letter head of "Invoice"

Please e-mail to s********************************

Thank you very much for your help and attention.

Hi, could you please resend my booking of HTLH8MWZS8 and HTL8K8U94C .

I need the invoice titile in "Cooler Master Techology Inc." with the "Invoice" letterhead.

Please send to my e-mail s***********************************

thank you for your attention and help.

Please follow these steps

Step 1: Go to this link https://www.goibibo.com/support/

Step 2: Click on Write to Us

Step 3: Write your booking ID and mark on Print Ticket than submit.

Please Hotel send the Hotel Invoice Booking ID- HTLVUTX5UW

Please send Invoice on somesh111@gmail.com

I booked accommodation vide ID HTL4M7SCEM

The Hotel authorities didnot issue Hotel stay bill for my submission in support of my claim with my employer.
I immediately in need of the same . Pl arrange.

Kindly share your issue at management@goibibo.com. Thanks

i have booked Hotel ticket on Dt.19.08.17 vide Booking id : HTLYVN968D, through go ibibo, as per my request ibibo team provide me bill of hotel, but in this hotel bill GST details mentioned of GOIBIBO, it mean hotel had raised invoice to goibibo with GST.

so, why goibibo not charge tax in her tax invoice.

in GST how we can give clarification to GST officer about it.,this expenses is disallowed for us.

pls look into this matter & guide & help us.

Login to post a comment