Start a new topic

Refund status for GOBUSAND6355f1425467669

I made a partial cancellation with the operator and the operator processed the refund to goibibo. But goibibo did not refund my money even a raising a ticket. They say the ticket was not cancelled. The operator has sent a screen shot of cancellation and refund money to me from his site

7 people have this question

I have got my tickets cancelled PNRQDVD8U. How do I track the status with Goibibo.

my ref no NF2215763581630P01 but my tikit is not boot what i do.

Customers care services is one of the worst service in the world

5 people like this

after the payment my transaction was failed  but i didnt get any refund to my account

1 person likes this

Customers care services is one of the worst service in the world

Worst goCare Support. Because there is no support. I booked a ticket 6 days before but on goCare support IVR is telling there is no recent booking for this number. I don't know how to talk with them.

1 person likes this
Never use goibibo. Bus is considered as flight here. They said that my bus fare cannot be refunded because I wanted it cancelled 8 hours before departure time. When I contacted the travels they said its possible but can be done online. I'm never ever gonna use goibibo. And I wouldn't recommend to anyone.

Yes even I agreee with you its a worst experience to me as well...

Booking Issue - Payment Confirmation Received From GoIbibo But Booking Failed (GFT) - HTL5CG9Q2Q

Hello Sir/Madam

Please see the account statement there was not refund the payment Rs. 435 .

1 person likes this
Its worst experience ever..booking is failed twice.and they also take the money.how will i get my money back.when they will refund it?
I have refund my int flight booking and i call goibibo care service .my service request id is 20086677 but goibibo not refund my balancein my account
Login to post a comment