Welcome
Login
Start a new topic

Go cash not credited

I referred go ibobo to my friends they downloaded the app with my referral code but I didn't received any go cash. Do something about it or else m going with a negative feedback about Go Ibobo.

6 people have this question

Dear Mr. Shukla, Greetings from goibibo.com!! With regards to the feedback shared, we would request you to share your contact details along with the Email address that you registered with to enable us to assist you further Alternatively, you may write to management@goibibo.com for swift responses. Thanks and Regards. GoIbibo Team

hi my go cash not credited

looks like they are bluffing every one!

neither did I get my gocash

i hadn't recieved Go cash Balance After booking flight

Go Cash not credited after booking Flight. My registered mob no. 9827171074 &  email id   sopan26@gmail.com

I booked Domestic flight ticket on 15th JUN 2017 but didn't receive my gocash. CHENNAI - AHMEDABAD

Hi

Committed GoCash of Rs. 3000 not received instead received was Rs. 2000

Submitting details again, kindly look into

Email id user who was referred : - samir.raiguru@gmail.com

Mob No :- 7008412617

Email id of the user who referred: - ratikant.satpathy@rediffmail.com

Referral code RATIK44

Parikshith 212@gmail.com Ph no 8296429488 I referred my friends after app installation also I dint get cash

I referred goibobo to my 3 friends they downloaded the app with my referral code but I didn't received any go cash.

contact no-7571079651

I referred goibobo to my 3 friends they downloaded the app with my referral code but I didn't received any go cash.

contact no-7571079651

Email-41208192@dummymobemail.com

Referral code-C133835

Please respond 

I referred goibobo to two of my friends they downloaded the app with my referral code but I didn't received any go cash.pls go through it

contact no-9944715435

email: satishpaidi1.etech@gmail.com

referral code:SAT4465

Please Respond!!

Login to post a comment