Welcome
Login
Start a new topic

NO Last name

HI, I am trying to book tickets for 13 June for Bangalore to Patna. But while filling the details it says that the last name is mandatory.But i don't have a last name in my id proofs.

Could you please let me know how to move forward with ticket booking.

22 people have this question

Dear Guest Greetings from Goibibo.com ! Please note that the name has to be entered in your booking as it appears on your passport. Last name is mandate while making the booking. If you have further queries please feel free to write to us. Regards Esha Goibibo Team

I am facing the same problem. Please help !!

in my passport only Last name is there, in the first name its left blank, what to do?

HI, I am trying to book tickets my name prince but my all id proof name prince but last name what fill blank option

NO LAST NAME..HOW TO BOOK TICKET

Each airline has its own rule, I would suggest to check with airline. My experience below for international travel Air india - first name and last name put same as given name Eg : given name as per passport : Ramesh First name : Ramesh Last name : Ramesh Etihad - First name : Ramesh Last name : LNU (last name unknown) Emirates First name : Mr Last name : Ramesh Qatar First name : Mr Last name : Ramesh Hope that helps

i booked a domestic ticket from jaipur to mumbai (GO AIR)  ,my daughter name on govt issued id card does not have LAST name.but due to booking system i entered her surname in ticket. Now what can i do ,please help me as there is no response from go air customer care .Can her school id card valid at airport?(as her name ,surname and photo is on id card)

Hi All,

I have the same issue and the solution is even though you have your first name and no last name in passport you can book the tickets using MR/MRS in the first name and your first name in the last name. suppose your name is just Mahesh then you book the ticket with the name as MR MAHESH.

I have made a lot of research on this and the above solution works.

NO LAST NAME..HOW TO BOOK TICKET

HI, I am trying to book tickets for 27 July to 01 August for Delhi to Bangkok. But while filling the details it says that the last name is mandatory.But i don't have a last name in my id proofs. 

Could you please let me know how to move forward with ticket booking.

Goibibo.i am trying to book ticket. My name is with single intial so i am not able to biik. Ots saying that last name must contain 2 letters.so pls help me with this problem
Hello This is regarding my name in my passport the given name is vishnu and their is no surname but in my J1 visa the surname is given as Vishnu and the given name is Fnu so i want to travelling through British Airlines and American Airlines connecting flight so what should i provide in travelling detail. Thank you

Kindly write to us at management@goibibo.com along with your concern. Thanks

Login to post a comment