Welcome
Login
Start a new topic

INCREASE IN USAGE OF GO CASH LIMIT

SIR PLEASE INCREASE THE USAGE OF GO CASH LIMITS & NO OF USAGE TIMES OR INCREASE VALIDITY TIME.OTHERWISE IT WILL BE USELESS EARNING FOR GOIBIBO USERS.

13 people like this idea

obviously please increase the usage of gocash please.........akhir hamare pas jo itna gocash hota hai uska hum full use kar hi nahi pate.

imagine- if anyone have 8000rs as gocash which will expire in 3 months and he travels only 3 times in three months and could utilize maximum 2000rs gocash then what about 6000gocash(ye to gaya na goibibo ke pas) so please goibibo be customer friendly and increase the usage of gocash from 25% to 60% or 50%

10 people like this

same wish please help us utilese  this gocash or user will loose interest in gaining gocash as its of no use practically the amount u allow us to use as go cash other site allow the same as discount so whats the difference

4 people like this
Trying to make a point. If you have a policy state it. Usage restrictions on go cash is not evident while booking. Only makes one feel stupid for trusting you and damages your reputation which to my knowledge is not that great anyway

4 people like this
Plz taeup with shopping site
If I have rs2000 can I utilize full

increase the limit of gocash or else allow fix percentage usage at the time of every booking. remove the cap of booking of flight instead of 1 time 

Tie-up with eCommerce  shopping, recharges website to use goCash

2 people like this

Allow us to use go cash for online shopping and the limit for the usage should be increased.

Important for site to review it and re-invent the policy.

what is the use of Gocash for travelers who travel by train or twice or thrice a year we cannot utilize total Gocash. please increase the usage limit or tie up with some shopping site or mobile recharge site for mutual benifit.

I have purchased a phone which was going under offer of go ibibo cash n i have lots of go ibibo cash now but i just can use like 2-5% of that for bookings its of no use atleast make 50% so that people could utilise it well atleast

Go cash is a farce. Just 1% discount!! what a shame. Even this small pittance is marred by the processing fee. End result is zero!!

Management please come out with a better and attractive plan.

Go cah policy does not state that in most of the Airlines it is just 1% discount.! Such hidden agenda is not a good Business practice.

Gurumurthy

Login to post a comment