Welcome
Login
Start a new topic

Special baggage allowance

If i book my flight thru GoIbibo, will I be eligible for special baggage allowance offered for students by some airlines?

2 people have this question

Dear Guest Greetings from Goibibo.com Please share your contact details so we may speak to you regarding the offers for flights (including baggage). Regards Esha Goibibo Team
Dear Customer Thank you for choosing GoIbibo.com! With regards to your mail, please be apprised that baggage allowances are offered by airline. Thus, we would request you to contact the respective Airline for further clarification on the same. In case of any further assistance, you may write us on feedback@goibibo.com. We will be glad to help. Thanks and regards Goibibo Team

If i book my flight thru GoIbibo, will I be eligible for special baggage allowance offered for students by some airlines?

I want to know the special baggage allowance for student from India to USA airlines e.g Jet airways and british airways . how I can get that extra bag  include in  ticket********

I am flying to india internationally ,and am catching a domestic gobibon flight in India. I am allowed 24 kg internationally. Will I have to pay extra baggage for my domestic flight

yes, you have to based on the baggage allowance of your airline. You can always pay this money at the airline checkin counter.  

The baggage information is available on your goibibo vouchers.

Login to post a comment