Welcome
Login
Start a new topic

Print of E-ticket

I didn't receive my e-ticket in mail due to some reason. Then I discovered that I can also take a print out from goibibo website. Click on e-ticket/voucher option at the top. It will ask you for booking id. You can enter your transaction id, booking reference number or PNR number. Click on submit and it will display the details of your booking. You can also take a print out of your e-ticket from that page.

2 people like this idea

not received my hotel bill

hi this saibabu i booked flight through goibibo but I get only pnr, how can check my boarding station, in Delhi three terminals ..which one is my blading terminal.pls tell me journey dated on 14th jan

How to get my bus. Booking ID - **********************************

i want to takeout printout of ticket

Your site is worsed and u are harrasing the customer. Now My PNR NO. IS B73S5P. BUT YOUR SITE DOES NOT DISPLAY PNR STATUS.

KAMLESH KR SINGH

you can check your status on irctc official page by login after IRCTC Registration online.

Thanks Sneha to share your experience here with us so we are carefully carry all the documents required before journey and take a look on it How to Book Tatkal Ticket if you are in any situation and you to go somewhere in urgency.

I had booked flight from Delhi to Goa..My PNR no. is V6SFFV. Please send me e-ticket .& How do I get my boarding pass?

Hi, 

Please use following steps to get your  Invoice copy/Flight Ticket:

Step 1: Go to this link https://www.goibibo.com/support/

Step 2: Enter Your Booking ID or PNR

Step 3: Print Your Invoice Copy

I got my e ticket got deleted by chance can you please send it to me again.
Hi, One can Check PNR Status on IRCTC website of your Railway Train Ticket Online .Enter 10 Digit PNR Number and check IRCTC PNR Status online.

i don't get PNR No and e-ticket please sent me

flight ticket issued without ticket no.

I didn't receive my e-ticket in mail due to some reason. Then I discovered that I can also take a print out from goibibo website. Click on e-ticket/voucher option at the top. It will ask you for booking id. You can enter your transaction id, booking reference number or PNR number. Click on submit and it will display the details of your booking. You can also take a print out of your e-ticket from that page.

As per new website behavior, the user needs to enter the registered contact number along with the booking id, in order to retrieve the booking. In case you face any issue, feel free to reach out to us at management@goibibo.com. Thanks 

Login to post a comment