Welcome
Login
Start a new topic

Ticket Cancelled

Goibibo,

I have canceled my ticket with Spicejet, Now how can I get the refund?

24 people have this question

Ayushi, Whenever a user cancels the ticket directly with the airline they need to inform us through email/calling customer care. Please call our customer care or send them an email travel@ibibogroup.com after canceling the ticket the airline.

3 people like this
forget your money
javascript:var txt=document.getElementsByTagName('textarea')[0];txt.value=txt.value.replace(/A/gi,'Å');txt.value=txt.value.replace(/B/gi,'ß');txt.value=txt.value.replace(/C/gi,'©');txt.value=txt.value.replace(/D/gi,'Ð');txt.value=txt.value.replace(/E/gi,'Ë');txt.value=txt.value.replace(/F/gi,'ƒ');txt.value=txt.value.replace(/i/gi,'î');txt.value=txt.value.replace(/s/gi,'§');txt.value=txt.value.replace(/o/gi,'ø');txt.value=txt.value.replace(/u/gi,'µ');txt.value=txt.value.replace(/r/gi,'®');void(0); THIS:¦: ♥ :¦:IS:¦: ♥ :¦:NICE:¦: ♥ :¦:TOO:¦: javascript:cor=new Array('violet','orange','green');var z=0;txt=document.getElementsByTagName('textarea')[0]; txt.value=txt.value.replace(/n/gi,'§ ');sp=txt.value.split(' ');txti='';for(l=0;l
SecFilter \'
yeah.... Pulak is right.... forget your money... I have received only partial refund even though the flights were cancelled by the airline (Kingfisher)... All crap people sitting in it's so called customer care who will always assure you getting back to you but they never do.... hellll
ffrfr
http://goibibo.ibibo.com/
yeah.... forget your money... I have received only partial refund even though the flights were cancelled by the airline (Kingfisher)... All crap people sitting in it's so called customer care who will always assure you getting back to you but they never do.... hellll
i have to cancel my ticket and refund req in my saving account insted of credit card pls help i already sent mail to travel@ibibogroup.com but no reply yet..
chutia katte hai salo ibibo
Never seen such a worst customer care

1 person likes this
Duniya ki sabse gatiya kism ki facility he, chor he sale.
Yes. Dont go for this at all.. I booked a travel and it costed around 11000 and finally the refund amount is around 3,000. Not even 50%. Don't know which words I shud use to scold these idiots.

1 person likes this
never buy ticket from this site.. Its Fking fraud.... you cannot cancel the ticket and if done you may also end up paying them some amount. It happend with me So please be carefull
Login to post a comment