Welcome
Login
Start a new topic

KODAI RESORT HOTEL, KODAIKANAL FOR BOOKING

Booking ID:HTLUW2NPGC

Itss totally cheating from kodai reosrt hotel,  kodaikanal .we had booked hotel rooms from 10 july to 13 july,when we cheaked in to kodai resort hotel & showed our booking papers, they denied of booking for 10july & requested us to stay in another hotel which they will give & provide lunch & dinner for same day & next 2 days you can stay at our hotel. i was angry & fired him that he was doing wrong with us, as we have confirm booking & have paid full amount in advance, after 2-3 hrs he allowed us, there was so much of tension 

how can he tell us to shift to another hotel & offer us lunch/ dinner????

are we beggars??? i will never book through you & will insist all our friends & family / people not to book through GOIBIBO, as you don’t have creditability …TAKE STRICT ACTION AGAINST THEM. WE COME TO HILL STATION TO RELAX & ENJOY NOT TO QUAREEL AFTER FULL PAYMENT WAS GIVEN

DO TAKE ACTION & LET ME KNOW WHAT ACTION YOU HAVE TAKEN

Request registered with us successfully!

Service Request Id: 24078821

Confirmation along with Ticket ID has been sent to your email address. Our customer care executive is working on the request for a solution. You will hear from team shortly.

Ry.

1 Comment

We would love to assist you, however, we request you to please reach us by writing to us with complete details at

https://www.goibibo.com/support/

Regards

Login to post a comment