Welcome
Login
Start a new topic

The Worst Support among all Booking Websites

1. I have booked a flight on 18-Jun-18 at approx 3:30 PM for 5 people using the Goibibo Android mobile application. After making the payment the App stuck on a screen and showing "Booking Under Progress".
  2. I checked the Website too, it shown, "Ticket will be confirmed within 30 Minutes". 
  3. Goibibo Customer Care Number are just indicative purpose, Everytime the IVR  says Can't Help due to Heavy call congestion and it just advises to check the Website Support & FAQ page and disconnects the Call.
  4. I didn't get any support in these 30 Minutes, Once my call connected  to Support executive but he disconnected my call after listening the issue.
  5. One Hour passed and the status was same " Booking Under Progress".
  6. Goibibo Holded My money+Ticket for such long time and fare was increased meantime.
  7. Finally After 1 Hour 10 Minutes, I received a call from Goibibo Executive(On making repetitive calls to them) and he told me that website couldnt update the information due to some internal problem and your ticket couldn't booked due to payment failure. He told me that your deducted money will be refunded within some days. 
  8. Finally I had to book the tickets using Makemymtrip with increased fare for which only Goibibo responsible. 
  9. I lost all my trust on Goibibo and will never again try to Book in  future. 

123.JPG
(29.2 KB)
1 Comment

We would love to assist you, however, we request you  to write to us at

https://www.goibibo.com/support/

Regards

Login to post a comment