Welcome
Login
Start a new topic

How Can I deactivate my Goibibo account.

With regard to my experience regarding the flight booking (booking id: AMDNITON8) and my interaction with your service agent regarding cancellation request I have a very bad experience. There was a issue with the itinerary and wanted a change. The CSR (siddharth) updated me that it is not possible and forced me to request for the cancellation. When I opted for cancellation (as I had no other option), the agent mislead me on the cancellation process and charges applicable, and didn't update me the correct information until I shared the OTP pin for cancellation. Post I shared the OTP, I came to know about the huge cancellation cost. Before I shared the OTP, I requested for the cancellation charges, but he never shared. 

IF THE CANCELLATION PROCESS IS TRANSPARENT, ISHOULD HAVE RECEIVED AUTOMATIC EMAIL SIMILAR TO BOOKINGS. HOWEVER, I RECEIVED A HAND WRITTEN EMAIL, WHEN I DEMANDED. WHERE IS THE TRANSPARENCY??

I have received better service from your competitor for the same requirement.

I felt cheated... and have decided that...will never use your service again and requesting you to deactivate my account. 

I am NOT available for any queries considering such bad experience.

1 Comment

It is never our intention to inconvenience our customer. Further, can you please share the details at management@goibibo.com to check this for you. Thanks 

Login to post a comment