Welcome
Login
Start a new topic

BAD SERVICE BY HOTEL AND INSTANT FEEDBACK SHARED BY GO IBIBO PUTTING CUSTOMER INTO A HAZARDOUS SITUATION WITH HOTELIER ..

Hi,  It is my first worst experience with GO ibibo , regarding the hotel booked and feedback shared. Shared feedback so that the other customers can take precautions and you can help hotelier to improve their services. with attached photo proofs, Resulting leaking of data with the hotelier , don't you just understand what problem it can lead to if hotelier take it personal. I had words with Mr. Manish Ghaziabad office. He was saying why you put review...then if you don't want it to get shared with hotelier. Who should explain this guy that it can cause hazard for customer , you should avoid it because might not resolve problem but will add to the problem. Like it happened with me hotelier send a staff stating sir you have sent a mail complaining us ... Its really bad. You can share the review later when my stay is over. Boss its really very bad.. i will never share hotel feedback i will share go ibibo review now ..    This mistake is not acceptable boss. I want a quick action on the feedback shared with hotelier when i am staying in hotel. I will also share it through my professional connections saying its data leak .. you and hotels  are playing game with customer. you say give your feedback means give only positive feedback otherwise we will share it with hotelier.. really bad experience. don't expect any good feedback from me when service are poor and don't call go ibibo is neutral you must not even know what does neutral means... very bad service ...  MY QUESTION IS IS THIS FINE TO SHARE INSTANT FEEDBACK WITH HOTELIER WHEN YOU ARE IN THERE ???

Login to post a comment