Welcome
Login
Start a new topic

Refund

Refund against cancellation of flight IndiGo dt.05/04/18 . Indu sharma of Delhi to banglore

This has reference to my flight booking no PNR-VYA3BK, booked through your company. Myself , my wife and daughter traveled on 4th January from Bangalore to New York by Kuwait Airline. Due to bad weather in New York the flight was diverted to Ottawa. At Ottawa there was no arrangement by Kuwait Airline to handle the situation. We were told by the Administration that we can take a taxi and go to Hilton Garden Inn and stay overnight to catch the  flight next day from Ottawa to New York and the expenditure will be reimbursed . But the Kuwait airline did not specify the mode of reimbursement process. The following expenditure  canadian dollars  20.00 for Taxi from Ottawa Airport to Hilton Garden Inn ;  Plus  165.35 for Hilton Garden inn  Plus 47.29 for breakfast . We were given a free drop to the Airport hence no fee. Total expenditure was 232.64 Candian Dollars.

I need  you help to get the refund of the amount Canadian $ 232.64.. I have all the vouchers with me and i can send them electronically  to you. Kindly provide me the needed help. 

April 4, 2018

Sub : Request for refund of expenditure with regard to the disrupted flight

Of Kuwait Airways on January 4th 2018 at Ottawa

Ref : Bangalore- NewYork flight; Dep Bangalore, January 4th, 2018                       

Ticket bought through   goibibo

Dear Sir/Madam,

This has reference to my flight booking no PNR-VYA3BK, booked through  goibibo. Myself , my wife and daughter travelled on 4th January from Bangalore to New York by Kuwait Airline. Due to bad weather in New York the flight was diverted to Ottawa. At Ottawa there was no arrangement by Kuwait Airline to handle the situation. We were told by the Administration representing Kuwait Air  that we can take a taxi and go to Hilton Garden Inn and stay overnight to catch the  flight next day from Ottawa to New York and the expenditure will be reimbursed . But the Kuwait airways did not specify the mode of reimbursement process. The following expenditure  has been incurred- Canadian dollars  20.00 for Taxi from Ottawa Airport to Hilton Garden Inn ;  Plus  165.35 for Hilton Garden inn ; Plus 47.29 for breakfast . We were given a free drop to the Airport hence no fee. Total expenditure was 232.64 Canadian Dollars.

I need  you help for the refund of the amount Canadian $ 232.64.. I have all the vouchers with me and i can send them electronically to you. Kindly provide me the needed help.

Ravishankar Gokare

Derby, CT, USA

docx
Sir, I have not yet received my refund for the hotel booking which I made.

Please write to us at management@goibibo.com for assistance. Thanks

Sir I have not yet received my refund for the train booking which I made
Login to post a comment