Welcome
Login
Start a new topic

Complaint against Hotel Management S K Paradise Jaipur

Hi 

I Kapil Kokcha have booked a hotel room ticket with id HTL75G62U5 Goibibo  with Hotel S K Paradise Jaipur with hotel ID  visited the jaipur and went in hotel for Check in on 31 March 18  at 11:15 PM. I was visiting the hotel with my wife and carrying the Identity Proof for mine only includes Aaddhar card and Pan Card. But they had denied me for check in and provide me a room. They told me that they required ID for wife also. But she has forget to carry it and unfortunately the soft copy was also not available with her. We had requested the hotel management staff but they were talking very rudely. When i asked for showing and providing me the proof that they required id of wife also they denied clearly. Not allowed us for staying. It was very bad experience, painful and tortuous experience. That i suffered mental torture and i couldn't understand where would i go with my wife.

How can one person will manage if any incident of theft, robbery, accident kind of circumstance happen with a person.

This is very bad experience i want necessary action against hotel staff and.

Team requesting you to kindly raise the concern. Also requesting you to kindly find the attached hotel booking ticket and it is also showing wrong status stayed.

pdf
Login to post a comment