Welcome
Login
Start a new topic

Worse service providers

Worse experience-What do expect from your hotel when you reach there a good building, clean room, beautiful views,well maintained washroom,silence and clean grocery with the hope of all this things I booked this hotel for 2-4 March 2018  but what I got : A hotel who is under renovation. A hotel where you saw dust on furniture,floor and on bed. A washroom with broken lock and licking jet and also no slipper also you need to carry your own slipper for using them in washroom. A TV whose setup box was hanging with the help of wire. A hotel where you always heard construction sound from 8 AM to 8 PM. If you open your window to see a beautiful valley view which they call or selling with a lines like room with valley view then you will see construction things like cement stones ,dust, and iron instead of beautiful valley view. Grocery things also covered with dust . If you take food from outside then hotel will staright said no for giving groceries this they have also mentioned in there menu. Overall experienced was worse and I will never booked this hotel again and not even suggest to someone. The things I like was Food and staff behave ....

1 Comment

Would request you to please drop us email at management@goibibo.com. Thanks

Login to post a comment