Start a new topic

Refund status

I had booked a ticket from Mumbai to Montpellier via Muscat and Paris. The ticket date was 15th of January. However I had cancelled my ticket much in advance. I was informed that the amount I paid by card will be debited to my account and the rest will come back to go cash. I have received the amount in my debit card however I haven't received any go cash refund. I had paid 3000 by gocash plus and 1000 by go cash. I have trying to get this issue resolved since some time now but none of your customer care executives are helping me in any way. The first time I called I was told to be on hold for nearly half an hour after which she told me the go cash team would contact me. After an hour I was contacted by a gocash team but once I told them my problem they said they handle only hotels not flights they'll ask the flight department to call. However I received no call but an email saying my issue was resolved when it wasn't. Even aftr raising a complain on your site I did not get a reply. I called again few days back to be kept on hold again for half an hour after which the phone got disconnected. I did not receive any call after that. I however received emails saying to be patient. It's been more than a month since I cancelled my ticket. I could use my gocash plus to book other tickets however due to your unresponsiveness and bad customer care I'm at an inconvenience and a loss..please look into this matter urgently.
1 Comment

Hi, Please write to us at management@goibibo.com along with the booking id in concern. Thanks 

Login to post a comment