Welcome
Login
Start a new topic

Cannot rely on flight options with stops (international)

Booked flight based on flight options provided by your site.Chose on-ward and return based on dates, airline and time of arrival. Made payment. later realised that on-ward flight option had a stop in one city but different airports. Time between flights was 3hr 50 mins which was not enough for immigration baggage collection and then travel to the other airport. This was accepted by both the airline as well as your exec. Now to make this on-ward journey possible I was asked to pay 17,000 plus difference in fares even though the problem was created by a wrong logic on your search engine. I then chose to cancel the onward journey only. The same was initiated at 12 noon today (8/Feb). My ibibo app on the mobile shows London to Newark 'refunded' but the first leg Paris to London still shows 'Refund request in process'. I am not asking for refund but simple cancellation of onward journey keeping the return journey intact. I even received a SMS for earning gocash for every hour of delay in completing the service request. Please ensure my on-ward flight is only cancelled ASAP. Flight ticket attached.  

pdf
1 Comment

We would love to investigate the case for you. Please reach out to us and share the details at management@goibibo.com Thanks 

Login to post a comment