Welcome
Login
Start a new topic

reason for inconvience

Sir,I Bhoopesh Mittal had a booking of jet airways via your reputed app goibibo but i dont think

that i should use reputed word for your website.

My flight was from BOM to JAI on 27th of jan departing at 2.10 pm from terminal 2 and my PNR was FBCSFJ.

i arrived at Airport at 12pm and when i asked for boarding pass they refuse saying that seats are not available

and had asked to pay 9500 rupees extra for seat....with further arguement i got the answer from jet airways executive

that u had booked a ticket via Goibibo and not through the website directly so we cant help contact to goibibo.

and in that case also when we called your customer care executive they just appologised...so what should i makeout from

this that u deserve the REPUTED title any more?

very very bad experience from goibibo and only because of the arguement they had provided me boarding pass that to

after struggling 1 hour 15 minutes....i just want answer from u that why this happened instead of booking ticket 2 months before.

And 2 days before when i called goibibo and told this whole thing and asked for answer your executive had cut my cal and whan

i again called the answer i got is"no sir we havn't received any call from you but i have that call recording and when i told that executive

then he told that yes u have taked with Mr.Saket.....so is this the way u r treating your regular customers who travel on regular basis with u.

u can check my account history how many booking i had and how many i have .

I want the reason of this inconvience ... and if u r unable to do so i will cancel my all the future bookings and also will cancel bookings of all my

group members who travel along with me and will give u negative ratings and review and will blacklist your app and also i will inform about this

to Indian Naviation's official website because since i booked with u jet airways are not listening to customers and issuing boarding pass to the customers

who had booked late the same tickets in more price...

Thank You,

Bhoopesh Mittal

(unsatisfied goibibo user)

1 Comment

We will surely check this and we are saddened for the inconvenience caused. We would love to assist you here if you can share the details with us at management@goibibo.com. 

Thanks,

Team Goibibo

Login to post a comment