Welcome
Login
Start a new topic

Bus operator & there service

Sir As I have already given feed back of poor bus service regarding my journey from kullu to Delhi on 8th Jan 18 operator msg that bus broke down but no further information or tie up, I contacted with great difficulty, they offered alternate, I agreed upon & alternate was upto Mandi from kullu, now the bus right from seat internal fitment floor & most important in this climate they have forced us to continue without heater or air condition & dropped us 10-15 km before to ashram Metro Station, my compain is that since tickets were charged for AC &upto rk ashram it must be justified
jpg

We would love to assist. Kindly share the booking details over email to management@goibibo.com.

Regards

I tried booking Bus tickets for 2 persons from Patna to Delhi on 5 Feb 2018.  I failed to get the booking twice despite the cost deducted from my bank account. . Rs 3000 were deducted twice from my account however the ticket never came. Thus I lost Rs 6000 in the process without getting any ticket. How soon can I get the refund. 

Suman Kumar Singh 

Login to post a comment