Welcome
Login
Start a new topic

Complaint regarding hotel

Hii today I booked a 2 rooms for six persons and as I checked in hotel staff is not providing optional bed for third person in each room. Please give me a call on urgent basis on 8800261396"

Oh! We'll check with the hotel for this, can you please share few more details with us at management@goibibo.com. Thanks

On 25 April i booked my hotel for bijnor .But when i reached Bijnor i came to know My hotel is in Chandpur which is 35 km far away from Bijnor.On phone hotel management staff fully cooperate me and assured me they will not accept single penny of my trip from goibibo ,But Goibibo did not refund me single penny .Horrible Experience of Goibibo booking .my booking id was HTLQD5PRMD

docx

Hi, we would love to help you. However, we would humbly request you to write to us at management@goibibo.com. Thanks 

Booking ID - G993960139 

BAD Experience -  find for solution

We never board the plane, as we were not allowed by the Air-Arabia Airline..., It was the pathetic experience with the Ground Crew at collecting the boarding passes.

It is assumed while booking the tickets online that, we are allowed to carry a minimum of 20Kg check-in luggage and 5 cabin luggage. However, there was an option to select "Luggage or NO Luggage", but no one checks it, because of its default.

I have lost Rs. 45,409 INR, as I was asked to pay "6 OMR" / HEAD / 20KG and we were 4 passengers, that comes to "24 OMR" - "Rs. 4,188/- INR" and the total weight of the passenger luggage was 118kgs, means 24 OMR for 80KG, rest for 38kgs Air-Arabia demanded 5 OMR/Kg - that comes to "190OMR" "Rs. 33,137 INR".

Very bad experience as we were abroad and helpless as the trip was planned according to the budget.

Give me a solution, if we could at least remembers some money.

Login to post a comment