Welcome
Login
Start a new topic

Cheating in refund of amount.

I booked ticket with goibibo PNR -VYSUPL and due to some reason I had to cancel it. I must be one of the most loyal and frequent user of goibibo app. But this time it's really dissapointing. How can the refund be 5016 rs only. Flight was cancelled for both the passengers and air India express are giving refund of 12561 rs which they told very clearly when I cancelled the flight. I am not getting proper information. Every time half information is being provided and just focus on to fill the survey for better service. 1st give full information about the status then expect some feedback. When cancellation charges are clearly mentioned on the ticket and I have got email of confirmation of refund from air India express also for Rs 12251. And those who are reverting to me on mail from goibibo side are quoting whatever they feel like for the refund. When it's mentioned at time of booking only how are they giving any cancelling charges. I am regular traveller and know the penalties and all that's why I came to know. Otherwise your executives are doing this to every user? They are not even bother to read what is mentioned in booking? I am trying to call at goibibo customer care but it's on hold for ever. And your customer care executive even noted down my number +971567046770 for a call back from concerned department. There is no call back. And you are applying charges as per your own wish. I am regular user of goibibo still this is the service you are providing. Simply disgusting. RAJESH PUNIA
1 Comment

As discussed, we request you to please share the details with us at management@goibibo.com. Thanks

Login to post a comment