You will know all the tips to get the safari permit in Ranthambore which will come in handy while booking one for yourself:
* The first thing you should know that the safari is fully controlled and managed by the forest department of the Ranthambore National Park that functions under the forest ministry of Rajasthan state Govt.
* The safari is operated in two shifts - morning shift and afternoon shift,
* The maximum number of safari allowed in each shift is limited to 17 Jeeps (6-seaters) and 20 Canters (20-seaters).
* Advance booking for the safari is allowed through the online process and the same day safari booking can be made by visiting at the official booking counter in Ranthambore at least one hour before safari booking starts. However, advance booking or same day counter booking is subject to availability.
* Safari in Ranthambore National Park is organized for tourists from 1st October to 30th June and remains closed for the remaining months of the year, i.e., from July to September due to the monsoon season.
* Generally, most of the safari seats are booked well in advance through online booking. So, it is best advised to book your safari ticket well in advance before visiting the Ranthambore tiger reserve. You can book safari online a maximum of 90 days in advance.
* At the time of online safari booking, you have to provide the full name (as mentioned on the ID card) and a photo ID number of each visitor. You have to show the same ID proof to the forest officials at the time of entry into the park. In the case of false or incomplete name and ID proof, the forest department reserves the right to cancel your safari booking at any time.
* As the photo ID proof for the Indian nationals, the Passport / Driving license / Pan Card / Voter ID / Aadhaar Card /School ID or any other Government ID is acceptable. Whereas, Foreign Nationals need to provide only their passport as the photo ID proof.
* You are asked to provide the information like your safari date, safari time (morning/afternoon), safari vehicle (Jeep/Canter) and your boarding place in Ranthambore (i.e. Name of the hotel, resort, etc.) at the time of making online booking of safari.
* For the confirm safari permit, you have to pay the full fee in advance which includes the park entrance fee, vehicle fee and guide fee. The confirmed safari permit is non-refundable, non-transferable and non-exchangeable in any circumstances.
* The vehicles which are registered with the forest department are only allowed to enter in the park for the safari. So, any private vehicle is not allowed in the park in any condition.
* The forest department assigns the safari vehicle, guide and the tourism zone on the random basis. So, you don't have an option to choose any particular vehicle, guide or tourism zone.
Kindly share the details with us at email@example.com. Thanks VA