Welcome
Login
Start a new topic

Refund

Dear Goibibo, Good Evening, Due to change in my plan , I tried to cancel my ticket.But I'm wondering that I ' m not getting any single rupees for my cancel ticket. This is verymuch unfair. Kindly do the needful to get refund for my cancel ticket. Awaiting for your positive reply. Regards, Amirdha Raja.C Dear Goibibo, Good Evening, Due to change in my plan , I tried to cancel my ticket.But I'm wondering that I ' m not getting any single rupees for my cancel ticket. This is verymuch unfair. Kindly do the needful to get refund for my cancel ticket. Awaiting for your positive reply. Regards, Amirdha Raja.C Below is my ticket reference.. Hide quoted text On 12-Nov-2017 6:21 PM, "Goibibo" wrote: Booking Id: AMDLIJ7CM Booked on : Nov 12, 2017 Booking Confirmed Dear Lalitha, Thank you for booking with goibibo. Your flight booking (PNR-PEZTUS) is confirmed. Your e-ticket is attached along with the email. You have paid Rs.19,864 Your trip details are just a click away! You can now access your upcoming booking related information for the id AMDLIJ7CM by clicking https://go.ibi.bo/W1ad/IT77CCbU0H. It is faster and easier than calling us. Also now your friends and family can track your upcoming flight on the go. To know real time flight status and share it with your family and friends click https://go.ibi.bo/e/NZW4ZAbU0H . Enter phone numbers to goTrackNow! Dec 27, 2017 NON-REFUNDABLE Jet Airways 9W832 Economy DEL Terminal 3-T3 16:00 2h 50m MAA Terminal 1 18:50 Indira Gandhi Airport, DEL - Madras International (Meenambakkam), MAA 0h 40m Jet Airways 9W2723 Economy MAA Terminal 1 19:30 1h 25m IXM Terminal 20:55 Madras International (Meenambakkam), MAA - Madurai, IXM Name Master Saadhvin Ashith Type Child E-Ticket No. 589-5778940627 Name Miss Lalitha Lalitha Type Adult E-Ticket No. 589-5778940628 Manage Booking Print Hotels we recommend Take a look at some of the hotels we recommended in Madurai,specially for you ★★★ JC Residency Madurai Main Rs.2747 per night ★★★ Hotel Sree Devi ( Near Madura College) Madurai Main Rs.1088 per night ★★ Hotel Park Plaza Madurai Junction Rs.1480 per night View all hotels in Madurai Important Information Checkin Information.We recommend you check-in AT LEAST 2 Hours prior to departure for domestic sectors and AT LEAST 3 Hours prior to departure for international sectors. Passports and ID. For domestic travel, Please carry a valid Photo identity proof like driving license, voter id, passport etc issued by Government of India. For all International travel Passport is mandatory.For infant passengers, it is mandatory to carry the Date of Birth certificate. Seating. This Airline does not allocate seats, and you can choose where to sit when you board the aircraft. The aircraft is boarded in priority order, however, so the earlier you check in, the more choice you will have! Specific needs and access requirements. Please inform us of any specific needs or access requirements by adding a request to your booking online or by calling the contact centre. goCare - it is faster to write to us Click Here to tell us your issue or go to www.goibibo.com/support goKarde Book with goibibo mobile app Ibibo Group, 5th Floor, Good Earth City Center, Sector-50, Gurgaon-122018. (India) Error Icon Recipient inbox full Your message couldn't be delivered to noreply@goibibo.com. Their inbox is full, or it's getting too much mail right now. LEARN MORE The response was: 552 5.2.2 The email account that you tried to reach is over quota. Please direct the recipient to https://support.google.com/mail/?p=OverQuotaPerm l188sor10976922ioe.160 - gsmtp Final-Recipient: rfc822; noreply@goibibo.com Action: failed Status: 5.0.0 Diagnostic-Code: smtp; 552 5.2.2 The email account that you tried to reach is over quota. Please direct the recipient to https://support.google.com/mail/?p=OverQuotaPerm l188sor10976922ioe.160 - gsmtp Last-Attempt-Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2017 09:03:38 -0800 (PST) ---------- Forwarded message ---------- From: Amirdha Raja C To: Goibibo Cc: Bcc: Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2017 22:33:36 +0530 Subject: Re: Your Ticket Has Been Booked Dear Goibibo, Good Evening, Due to change in my plan , I tried to cancel my ticket.But I'm wondering that I ' m not getting any single rupees for my cancel ticket. This is verymuch unfair. Kindly do the needful to get refund for my cancel ticket. Awaiting for your positive reply. Regards, Amirdha Raja.C On 12-Nov-2017 6:21 PM, "Goibibo" wrote: Booking Id: AMDLIJ7CM Booked on : Nov 12, 2017 Booking Confirmed Dear Lalitha, Thank you for booking with goibibo. Your flight booking (PNR-PEZTUS) is confirmed. Your e-ticket is attached along with the email. You have paid Rs.19,864 Your trip details are just a click away! You can now access your upcoming booking related information for the id AMDLIJ7CM by clicking https://go.ibi.bo/W1ad/IT77CCbU0H. It is faster and easier than calling us. Also now your friends and family can track your upcoming flight on the go. To know real time flight status and share it with your family and friends click https://go.ibi.bo/e/NZW4ZAbU0H . Enter phone numbers to goTrackNow! Dec 27, 2017 Non-Refundable Jet Airways 9W832 Economy DEL Terminal 3-T3 16:00 2h 50m MAA Terminal 1 18:50 Indira Gandhi Airport, DEL - Madras International (Meenambakkam), MAA 0h 40m Jet Airways 9W2723 Economy MAA Terminal 1 19:30 1h 25m IXM Terminal 20:55 Madras International (Meenambakkam), MAA - Madurai, IXM Name Master Saadhvin Ashith Type Child E-Ticket No. 589-5778940627 Name Miss Lalitha Lalitha Type Adult E-Ticket No. 589-5778940628 Manage Booking Print *Hotels we recommend* Take a look at some of the hotels we recommended in Madurai,specially for you ★★★ JC Residency Madurai Main Rs.2747 per night ★★★ Hotel Sree Devi ( Near Madura College) Madurai Main Rs.1088 per night ★★ Hotel Park Plaza Madurai Junction Rs.1480 per night View all hotels in Madurai Important Information *Checkin Information.*We recommend you check-in AT LEAST 2 Hours prior to departure for domestic sectors and AT LEAST 3 Hours prior to departure for international sectors. *Passports and ID.* For domestic travel, Please carry a valid Photo identity proof like driving license, voter id, passport etc issued by Government of India. For all International travel Passport is mandatory.For infant passengers, it is mandatory to carry the Date of Birth certificate. *Seating.* This Airline does not allocate seats, and you can choose where to sit when you board the aircraft. The aircraft is boarded in priority order, however, so the earlier you check in, the more choice you will have! *Specific needs and access requirements.* Please inform us of any specific needs or access requirements by adding a request to your booking online or by calling the cont ----- Message truncated -----
1 Comment

We would love to help you out, kindly share your details with us at management@goibibo.com.Thanks

Login to post a comment