Welcome
Login
Start a new topic

Flight regarding

On 15 Dec I had booked round trip flight for Mumbai to Delhi . I had gone through all the date time departure arrival everything and put everything right while booking the flights but when I called the customer service they are not expecting my concern and as a refund for refundable flight they are giving me 0 rs and for my another flight they are returning 34₹ per customer which is not our fault .you people are not helping us to resolve the query . You are giving zero rs for a refundable ticket which is not acceptable . Otherwise you would have directly write there non refundable. You are not giving any proper customer service for your customer my experience with you people is very bad. Even you people have promised for the go time promise cash you had just sent the mail but it is not showing in go cash account . I am really fed-up with your such response.please resolve issue as soon as possible .
1 Comment

Hi, please share the elaborated concern alongwith the booking id  at management@goibibo.com. Thanks 

Login to post a comment