Welcome
Login
Start a new topic

Need Update on Booking ID - AMDVKC9OH

Hi Team,

Need urgent update on below. Its been more that 2 months I am struggling with you - 

Issue -

Every timing is OK with me except the below highlighted in yellow (from ADD to DEL) :

Flight Number 686, 23 Dec, Departing and Arriving at 0200 and 1100 --> Not OK with me.

The reason why I am asking so much is that, I have another flight from Delhi. If I would go with this schedule, I will miss my flight.

Hence please give me another alternative option or you can pre-pone my travel to another date.

Airline

Flight Number

Departure Date

From Airport

Departure Time

To Airport

Arrival Time

PNR

Status

Kiwi International Air Lines (KP)

22DEC

Johannesburg Intl,Johannesburg,South Africa (JNB)

Bole Intl,Addis Ababa,Ethiopia (ADD)

KP/MQY29

Confirmed

Ethiopian Airlines (ET)

23DEC

Indira Gandhi Intl,Delhi,India (DEL)

ET/BNKGDE

time change

Ethiopian Airlines (ET)

14JAN

Indira Gandhi Intl,Delhi,India (DEL)

ET/BNKGDE

confirmed

Ethiopian Airlines (ET)

14JAN

Johannesburg Intl,Johannesburg,South Africa (JNB)

ET/BNKGDE

Confirmed

Please confirm asap.

Call me on  +27 740600313 to resolve this issue.

We will like to discuss this further, please write to management@goibibo.com. Thanks 

Issue is still not resolved.

Over the call, I was promised to get the final update on 5th of Dec. But still No luck.

Hi GoIbibo Team,

Thanks for the final Itinerary I have received (from 22 Dec to 14 Jan).

I have some exigency here (some very urgent work) and I am requesting you to please reschedule my return ticket of 14 Jan (which will be on 14 Jan from DEL to JHB) to 21st Jan.

Please consider it as a request and try to understand my exigency.

Please reply asap and call me on  +27 740600313 to give me the final confirmation

Can you please reach out to us at management@goibibo.com as we would like to hear more about it. Thanks

Hi Team,

First of all, if someone is in actual emergency then your Customer Care number never got reachable. Puting on long hold (for more than 1 hour with NO OUTPUT)

And, what impression you are putting to your International customers if they need some serious attention (or help) from you.

I am asking :

I have some exigency here (some very urgent work) and I am requesting you to please reschedule my return ticket of 14 Jan (which will be on 14 Jan from DEL to JHB) to 21st Jan. These charges which you had shown me are too much. I am requesting for 21st Jan,  haven't requested for any pre-date.

Please consider it as a request and try to understand my exigency and reschedule this 14 Jan date to 21st Jan without any extra charge (or with some little and bearable amount).

Its been 5th follow up email I am sending you and requested you to call me on +27 740600313 to give me the final confirmation. But as usual and expected - poor customer dealing from GoIbibo.

My registered mobile number - +91 9717772140 is not working as I am staying abroad.

Putting this as my last email to GoIbibo Team (hoping for the resolution), after which I will think twice or thrice before opting  for GoIbibo.

Regards,

Prashant Singh

Contact Number  +27 740600313

Login to post a comment