Start a new topic

Refund issue

I had booked three air tickets for d journey from Patna to New Delhi on 28 SEP 17. My date of journey was 14 Oct 17. On same day I made cancelled my tickets from one of gocare representative i.e. Ms Asmirit after she passed me assurity for full refund. Since that day I do call daily to know my refund status and subsequently they people reply me , we don't have any updates regarding ur refund we have sent an e-mail to concern department to call u back who has assured for refund. Till date I am waiting for a update response. Earlier two times I had received call quoting sir we have processed your refund ,it will take 5-14 working days to reflect in ur acct. Whenever 14 w/days completed, I asked them what happened just ur days completed. After this they people said sir due to some technical error it was cancelled. They know only one thing (1) To make fool (2) to put ur call on hold for 1 hour (3) Sorry Sir we don't have any updates regarding your query. (4) Sir, thank u fall calling with us.
Login to post a comment