Welcome
Login
Start a new topic

COMPLAINT Waiting for my refund since 5 months... Ridiculous

Go Ibibo Team,

This is to inform you that how pathetic your service is. I have been waiting for my refund since last 5 months and every time I send you an email, I get a response with extension days. Please note that I also made attempts to call your customer care but you haven't left any option for your customers to call you if they haven't done any recent bookings.

When I called these numbers, it asks me for my registered mobile number. When I enter that, IVR message is played saying that 'There is no recent booking with this number' and the call is disconnected.

I had planned my flights from Mumbai - Delhi Mumbai for onward journey 6th May 2017 and return 13th May 2017.

Due to sudden and unfortunate death of my father on 1 May 2017, I had to cancel the plan and therefore requested Go Ibibo for cancellation. They advised me that I am eligible for 100% refund of my tickets under these circumstances only for my tickets (not for my spouse and kid).

Therefore I started my communication with Jet Airways and provided them all evidences.

25 Aug 2017 - Jet Airways approved my refund for ticket numbers 5891127487828 / 5891127487831

28 Aug 2017 - I called Go Ibibo and sent a follow up email to them with all the details and my Go Ibibo booking ID AMDZG23B6. On the same day, I received acknowledgement advising that refund will be processed within 5 to 14 working days.

10 Oct 2017 - Followed up with an email when I did not receive any refund

11 Oct 2017 - Acknowledgement email received from Gaurav DOM_BISG0113 that refund will be processed in 30 to 45 working days

I fail to understand if this is the service that you provide to your customers??? If yes, then please stop posting your commercials on social media and television saying that you are the best travel service provider.

I was also able to check my booking ID status on the website where it showed me that my refund from Delhi to Mumbai was processed but I travelled from Mumbai to Delhi.... How in this world can somebody travel when they have already cancelled their tickets??? You really need to do a better job.

IF YOU REALLY CARE TO RESOLVE ISSUES, PLEASE CALL ME ON MY MOBILE NUMBER LISTED BELOW

GO IBIBO Booking ID - AMDZG23B6

PNR - SPTQTA

Mobile Number: 992-299-3995 / 750-638-4507

Shripad Date

date.shripad@gmail.com

1 Comment

Kindly raise it to the management@goibibo.com. Thanks 

Login to post a comment