Welcome
Login
Start a new topic

CONTACT NO

Please provide customer care no

1 person likes this idea

You can also call us at Within India: 1860-258-5858 / 1800-208-1060 and Calling From Abroad: +91-9213025552

Hi,

This is regarding Booking Id : GOFLD7baa01528748761

My booking shows as payment done but I haven't received my e-ticket because the current status of my ticket is still showing as 'Booking in Progress'.

It's been more than 12 hrs now and still the ticket status is same only(i.e. Booking in progress)

I tried to call on your customer care number from Abroad :  +91-9213025552 where it is telling me the number doesn't exists. :(

Could you please take an immediate action on my issue ?

Thank you in advance.

Thanks,

Vishakha Badhan

Hi,

This is regarding Booking Id : 7081851143IGADSKXMC9

My booking shows as payment done but I haven't received my e-ticket because the current status of my ticket is still showing as 'Booking in Progress'.

It's been more than 8 hrs now and still the ticket status is same only(i.e. Booking in progress

Could you please take an immediate action on my issue ?

Thank you in advance.

Thanks,

Nagendra Kumar

Hi,

This is regarding my booking on 8 june 2018 from del to blr of round trip. I dont have booking id since it was cancelled by you due to payment issues by bank. 

Now my bank is saying the transaction has been stated as valid by acquiring bank.So please send me any confirmation of cancellation or refund due by bank message so that i can revert back to them.

The disputed amount was Rs 6680.

Thanks,

Saurabh Gupta

plzz refunded my money 

Hi this 7905646203 is my registered number, this is the bulshit site for booking tickets, I had booked a ticket on 15th of the may ticket automatically get cancelled by Goibibo, I requested many time for the refund but every time they consolidate me that payment is under process, but still I did not get any update on the same, Now I have uninstalled their app.

1 person likes this
I'm not able to cancel my ticket ! Please do make some arrangements regarding this issue !
Login to post a comment