Welcome
Login
Start a new topic

Need customer care no.

Give me customer care no.

1 person likes this idea

You can also call us atWithin India: 1860-258-5858 / 1800-208-1060Calling From Abroad: +91-9213025552

I have account related issue help me with your customer care number

You can reach out to us via www.goibibo.com/support or management@goibibo.com. Thanks 

I am outside india , I need to reschedule my flight and I am not able to connect on the given support number by goibibo . Goibibo executives also do not respond on email.

Iam trying  customer care number for last one hour not single executive has answered the call , Trying to modify the ticket the website not working  such a poor service 

I have refund problem of bus cancelled by travels. Date 6 june From Aurangabad to Kolhapur Seat no U4 PNR NO--132909898-832772 INVOICE NO--BUBI000001738268 BOOKING ID---GOBUSANDOc9a9e9ea Ticket No---RBN73CC7FNJ From Konduskar Travels u have received payment from same day. So transfer to my account.

I am totally fed up. No phone number is available to reach anyone from abroad. I paid for a hotel booking and didn't receive a proper confirmation email. I do not want to deal with Goibibo as it is fishy. Please cancel my booking and refund the amount. I want the ability to speak to a live representative. If that is not possible, I would not go with Goibibo. 

Hi, I am not able to select the DOB of infant as 2018 year is not coming in drop down. Year of birth is 2018.

need urgent help regarding my booking against PNT  IJ46MH. Please help.I am not able to connect to customer care

Pathetic support. On your website, it says 24*7 support, however, I did not get any support at all. Unable to talk to a real representative. Please process my refund asap as something on your side failed and my booking was also canceled.

PURA CHIT KIYA, AC HOTEL BOLKE BEKAR NON AC HOTEL DIYA, ITNE RAKO KAHA JAYEGA. AP LOG 1DOM PURA JHUTA HAI. MAI PURA PHOTO OR VIDEO OR BILL SOSHAL MEDIA ME DEGA...

BOLTA HAIN TUM LOGOKO JO KARNA HAIN KORLO, KUCH NEHI UKHAR SAKTHA.

Hello GoIbibo,

I tried reaching you through all means however I'm unable to contact. It says 24*7 support to 1860-258-5858 / 1800-208-1060

I was trying to book a ticket on 30 July 2018 and by mistake it got booked on 30 Aug 2018 same flight, same timings. I contacted they airline they are ready to help me but the money will be refunded to GoIbibo. Can you please assist me with the same?

I booked the tickets and after receiving the mail I noticed the date is wrong.

Awating for your response.

Regards,

Abhinav Jaiswal

Login to post a comment