Start a new topic

I had booked an air ticket of Indigo Airlines from Chandigarh to Bangalore for October 27 from your website with PNR number VEKG6D. Due to change in timings of the flight, as informed by Indigo itself, I cancelled this booking. In it's email, Indigo has confirmed cancellation of the ticket and deposit of refund to you (goibibo). But when I checked on your website, the ticket has not been cancelled. I tried to cancel it from your website as well a number of times but you are not responding any further. 

I request you to credit the refund amount, already paid by Indigo Airlines to you, to the bank account of Mrs. Kamlesh Rani I used for booking via Internet Banking. Hoping for an early resolution.

Please respond at my email sakshamnarang@gmail.com

1 Comment

Its very easy to book a ticket from your website, but its very difficult to get the refund, as your website does not respond for cancellation of bookings. No OTP is sent for cancellation and the customers have to face a great inconvenience. Please get this issue sorted out immediately, as no website/company is supposed to behave in this manner. 

Login to post a comment