Welcome
Login
Start a new topic

Payment refund

I book the ticket of train from Haridwar to Delhi on 7 August 2017 but ticket was cancel by your side and you don't refund the payment.please refund my payment back

2 people have this question

Go Ibibo is big cheater,there was the technical issue in their site. And asked me to book my flight ticket again. They said they will refund the 2nd time ticket amount but not. It's been more than 45 days. Reducalas response from customer service. This is my 2nd experience. I don't suggest anybody to book tickets through this portal.
Cheating in refund and pathetic customer service I booked ticket with goibibo PNR -VYSUPL and due to some reason I had to cancel it. I must be one of the most loyal and frequent user of goibibo app. But this time it's really dissapointing. How can the refund be 5016 rs only. Flight was cancelled for both the passengers and air India express are giving refund of 12561 rs which they told very clearly when I cancelled the flight. I am not getting proper information. Every time half information is being provided and just focus on to fill the survey for better service. 1st give full information about the status then expect some feedback. When cancellation charges are clearly mentioned on the ticket and I have got email of confirmation of refund from air India express also for Rs 12251. And those who are reverting to me on mail from goibibo side are quoting whatever they feel like for the refund. When it's mentioned at time of booking only how are they giving any cancelling charges. I am regular traveller and know the penalties and all that's why I came to know. Otherwise your executives are doing this to every user? They are not even bother to read what is mentioned in booking? I am trying to call at goibibo customer care but it's on hold for ever. And your customer care executive even noted down my number +971567046770 for a call back from concerned department. There is no call back. And you are applying charges as per your own wish. I am regular user of goibibo still this is the service you are providing. Simply disgusting. RAJESH PUNIA

We request you to please share the issue in detail at management@goibio.com, we'll look into it right away. Thanks

Is there any detail left after seeing emails and refund amount which is being processed differently by everyone from your end. Snapshots itself say everything

We request you to please share the issue in detail at management@goibio.com, we'll look into it right away. Thanks

MURALI MOHAN DORA Sir I booked a ticket on 01.02.18 from titlagad to yeswantpur in Tata Yeswantpur express for RS 400.00 IN goibibo which failed with booking ID TRNA1HSFXPJ8NU.I Had requested for refund with complaints ID 19844029. Please refund the paid amount early.

I have cancelled my ticket PNR FFI62R directly through spicejet.

kindly refund my money 

i cancelled my ticket through indigo airline and they told me full amount will be refund by your agent.

PNR is SJN12E (Bhubaneswar to Jaipur).

Plz refund me as soon as possible

Hi Goibibo,

I have canceled my booking from Delhi to Nainital on 4 june 2018 my booking ID GOBUS6ac3987879 and I have also generated complain no (23579467) for the same but I still  not getting my refund back please let me when my refund back to my account reply me on shashank.srivastava5@hotmail.com.  

Please refund the paid amount early.

pdf
The most cheap n vulger service provider is goibibo . My experience from goibibo is very bad. I have book my room from goibibo bt when i reached my hotel . The hotel manager said that you are not allowed to avail the service because i was the resident of that state. Plz dnt book ur rooms in goibibo.
Login to post a comment