Welcome
Login
Start a new topic

change billing name from individual to company name & add GST no of comapny

Sir,

I booked "CLARION Hotel President,channai" from your app on the name of Mr. Dheeraj Pandey.Booking ID is "HTLLDTK4EA". Actually it was a official tour and the bill should be on the name of company "INTERNATIONAL TRACTORS LTD." otherwise I will not be able to claim this bill.

By mistake I forgot to mention the company name and also forgot to add company GST number of Tamilnadu. Now, company is not accepting my bill without these updation. I had conversation with GOIBIBO customer care person and did not get any support. I have done full payment so I need the bill with these updation now. 

If any charges are applicable I can pay but I need the bill on the name of  "INTERNATIONAL TRACTORS LTD."  and also add the following detail-

INTERNATIONAL TRACTORS LTD.

5/26, KONGU ILLAM,

POIMANKARADU, GEJJALNAICKENPATTI

SALEM(TN)-636201

GST No. 33AAACI2270H1ZZ

Please support me in this issue otherwise my bill will not be acceptable by company & I have to bear the whole cost which I will not.

Please revert ASAP.

Regards,

Dheeraj Pandey

dheerajpandey786@gmail.com

pdf

1 person has this question

Kindly share the details over email to management@goibibo.com, for us to check the possibilities.

Regards

my gst no is 06AAKHS8427D1ZZ.
PLEASE ADD TO MY BILLING PROFILE

change billing name from individual to company name & add GST no of comapny Aarveeassosiates 8-2-5 Ravula residency Srinagarcolony main road Srinagar colony Hyderabad GST number 27AAFCA7794M1ZX
But you when replay to pemit
Login to post a comment