Welcome
Login
Start a new topic

bad experience

Dear Guys ,

I had very bad service from this headache company . I felt i'll get some good        discount on travel so i booked ticket in the name of

1) Gangadhara swamy and 2) Vijay kumar on 24-jun from bangalore to goa at True-jet air line ,after that i felt very very bad experience from true-jet coz of flight cancel and they said your amount ll refund within one week.after that there is no communication with me   . go to hell this entire company guys . 

Get me back soon guys im wetting your response i have to tell such a kind of  bad experience  to guys coz i have not received my refund still  nd there is proper communication to talk with customer .

I dont want any reason from your side , I want my refund amount otherwise i ll go consumer  Cord coz u both guys made me mental ..guys feel free and check all attachment copy of mine booking ticket nd i have not traveled on 24-jun from bangalore to goa coz true jet guys said flight cancel due to some your company reason bt when i spoke to my refund amount ,true jet guys telling already transfer to "Goibibo "application bt those guys said there is flight ticket booked on 24th-jun. I dont no those two company making fool to customer .

Get me back to my number-9739178276.if in case my money not refund i ll put bad mail on public guys im seriously guys .i think Goibibo customer guys are really mad people ,Coz i told them 10 time about booking details bt they are find out .

Pls go through to properly below attachment and get me back when i  ll get refund Let me know? I booked two ticket on 24th-jun bt i called 15 time to both guys bt there is good respond .

Pls read some one who is taking care of customer care on good way and get me back on call.If im not get my money  back let see guys what i'm going to  do .

There is no common   seance to both guys True jet and Goibibo people .

I have clearly mentioned below attachment what i paid money for booking amount of 3800 rupee , that amount should  be come to my account.

Read properly than get back to me guys , if u started again heating head i ll like bad boy  to u guys . 

I never care what will happen in feature . 

very worst  service ....

Any assistance needed, you may always write to us on management@goibibo.com.

Regards

Such a bad company .I really suggest you please do not use goibibo

Any assistance needed, you may always write to us on management@goibibo.com.

Regards

Login to post a comment