Welcome
Login
Start a new topic

Refund of excess UDF at IGI Delhi charged as per DGCA order AIC Sl No.15/2017 dt. 18/07/2017

Sir,

As per DGCA order AIC Sl. No. 15/2017 dated 18th July 2017. Implementation of Tariff Order No. 40/2015-16 dated 08.12.2015 issued on 10.12.2015 with reference to IGI Airport, the airlines are required to refund the User Development Fee charged by them from incoming /out going passengers w.e.f. 7th July 2017. 

This needs be done on their own without waiting for claims from the passengers. What GoIbibo is going to do in this matter. 

pdf

4 people have this question

As per the latest DGCA Guidelines, passengers travelling to and from the Indira Gandhi International (IGI) Airport can claim a refund of the excess UDF charges.

I made a booking with PNR YCILKZ for BLR to DEL via HYD on 15th June 2017.

As per INDIGO Airlines, Domestic passengers travelling after 07 July can claim a refund within 45 days of travel.

Kindly process my refund of difference amount of the UDF charges of Delhi Airport. Also request you to not Add the Refund Amount in Wallet.

Refer the attached Snapshot for more information.

I also want the same information.

Goibibo, please reply ASAP.

Please reach out to us at management@goibibo.com with all the details and your requests will be acknowledged and catered to.

Thanks,

Go Care Team

Dear Sir/Madam,

I had traveled in and out of Delhi th. PNR no. EH7QMH for Delhi to Mumbai on 12th July,2017, Indigo Airlines and Mumbai to Delhi PNR No. JQKKRE Jet Airways on 15th July.

Pls send my excess UDF charges to my account th which payment has been made.

Thanks,

Pankaj Chadha

This is forum/community to share new ideas. Please share your issues and concerns at management@goibibo.com or call our 24*7 customer support. Thanks 

Dear Sir/Madam,

My family had traveled Delhi to Chennai on 17th July,2017, PNR# V84NSP by Spicejet Airlines

I have received a notification regarding the excess amount i can claim

when i called spicejet they confirmed refund is initiated for 3 travellers and i need to contact goibibo customer care in order to get it credited back.

Spicejet reference no. - 01226134
goibibo reference no. -Ticket Received - [#13862997]

Regards

Paras Goswami

7042491651 / 9953300192

msg

Dear sir

I made a booking with 

PNR TDIE7T for DEL to BOM  on  Date: May 28, 2017, 11:08 a.m.

PNR Z8T64Z to BOM to DEL 

I have received a notification regarding the excess amount i can claim

when i called spicejet they confirmed refund is initiated for 2 travellers and i need to contact goibibo customer care in order to get it credited back.

Spicejet Reference Number - PASSENGER RECEIPT

RECEIPT #102369724

CONFIRMATION NUMBER (PNR): Z8T64Z

Goibibo  Ref: GOFLDAND528351495949937

As per INDIGO Airlines, Domestic passengers travelling after 07 July can claim a refund within 45 days of travel.

Kindly process my refund of difference amount of the UDF charges of Delhi Airport. Also request you to not Add the Refund Amount in Wallet.

Refer the attached Snapshot for more information.

Thanks & Regards

Rajiv Gangwar

+91-9911642235

pdf
(11.3 KB)

At my request Go Ibibo has arranged refund of excess amount from the airline and credited back into my account. 

Thanks to Goibibo

Yogesh Pathak

Login to post a comment