Welcome
Login
Start a new topic

Add GSTIN details Column in booking form.

Dear Sir / Madam,

Plz add GSTIN column while booking from goibibo site. As it is necessary to give GSTIN number, so plz add one column where GSTIN details can be filled while our booking.

3 people have this question

Please note same has been added for flights but not available for hotels as the invoice will be shared by hotel mentioning the GST details. Thanks

Hi 

I have applied for the Goibibo corporate account but no reply i am geeting from goibibo.

i want to update my company GSTN number while booking hotels, flights, buses. 

Please help me with this

Please note that GSTN number can be entered now for both flights and hotels before making the booking and kindly note that we don't have any provision for a corporate account for now. 

Thanks,

Go Care Team

Nobody seems to have clarity as to how the corporate traveller can get GST Credit if he/she books the ticket thro Goibibo.  The customer care number speaks only of ticket booking and it does not transfer the call to a representative who can answer the query. I have tried Corporate Office number 0124-4395000. The interactive voice says the call be transferred to customer care representative , the ring goes on for few minutes and the line gets disconnected. I do not know what kind of customer service is this. Can some one give clear picture as to how a Corporate traveller can get GST credit if the ticket is booked thro your portal . A step by step process with contact person no in case clarification is needed may kindly be provided. My contact no is 9916435415

Please write to us at management@goibibo.com. Thanks 

what is gst rate chart in any hotel

Kindly note that GST rates are as per the actual room tariff for each respective hotel. Regards 

Login to post a comment